I have a really cool event coming up & want Sketch Post to visualise it. How does this work?
Let's meet up to understand what you need for your event & how graphic recording can enhance the experience.
Drawing materials will be couriered to your venue a few days before the event.
Once the agenda & presentation slides are ready, send them over to us.
On event day, we will arrive bright & early to set up our space.
Watch the magic happen as your event kicks off!
We will provide a compilation of the graphic recordings in digital format, ready for web and print.
Does Sketch Post do on-the-spot Graphic Recording that can be ready after a session?
Yes, we do on-the-spot graphic recording. The originals you will receive are functional in nature. They are created live and in the moment. As such, while attractive and engaging, they will not have the quality and level of perfection of studio created graphics. You may have us create a studio-perfected version for an additional fee.
What materials or stuff do you require for your Graphic Recording?
- Would love to receive more info on your discussion topics so we can do our own research and have a better idea of the speakers and their stories.
- Receiving a copy of presentation slides a week before or earlier would be very helpful.
- We can create portraits of speakers and will need profile pictures beforehand.
- Space to draw with a clear view of the stage.
- A medium size table (roughly 2’x4’) for our stationery.
- We draw on foam boards (3’x4’ or larger). It’s your choice which you prefer as the artwork will be yours to keep so it’s a matter of storage on your end. We may need easels to hold them up.
So how much do I need to invest for Sketch Post's services?
We have basic fees for half day and full day sessions. We're open to discuss packaging options and retainers. Will work with you to find a solution that fits your budget. Special rates for non profits are available upon request.
Please note that direct expenses are additional (travel, accommodation, additional materials, etc.). Fees include basic pre-meeting prep and creation of a PDF compilation. A deposit of 50% is required to secure dates. Remaining 50%, plus direct expenses incurred, will be invoiced upon completion of work.
If you have a project in mind or are simply curious about us, get in touch with Bernie.
I still have questions. May I talk with someone?
We're constantly on the go so email is best. Looking forward to hearing from you!